A. Method – Lie on your back and place your hands on your head. Slowly raise both arms and legs as high as possible. The arms and legs will be very tight and straight. Do 25-30 seconds, 4-5 times. Breathing is normal.
B. Notable – Do not break the knee. Both hands will be on the sides of the ears. The head should not be raised too much.
C. Benefits –
1) The combined benefits of Bhujangasana and Shalabhasana are found in many of these seats.
2) Abdominal, lower abdomen, shoulders and waist in particular are good exercises.
3) Helps reduce excess fat.
A. Method – Lie on your back and place both hands under your thighs. The palms of the hands should be towards the floor. The chin will be on the ground. Tighten your hips and legs. With the help of toes, lift the legs with a slight jolt. The knees will break a little while licking the legs.
B. Notable. At first it is very difficult to get up and the oil goes down suddenly. It can be easily picked up after a few days of practice. The legs will be taut at the top. In the beginning it is better to practice with someone’s help.
C. Benefits –
1) High pressure on the waist, back, neck and shoulders. As a result the muscle structure in this region is better.
2) The flexibility of the spine is greatly increased.
3) The body quite agile and functional.
Scorpio position in Shalvasana
A. Method – Slowly break the knee from the posture of Purnasalvasana. Place the leaves on top. Do it 3-4 times for 30 second.
B. Notable – both shoulders and arms should be well on the ground.
C. Benefits – 1) Increases spinal flexibility.
A. Method – Lie on your back. Keep the palms of both hands under the thighs and stretch the legs. Now break the knee, lift both legs and bring them to the sides of the ears. Place the left hand on the right hand with both hands in front. There will be wrists on both feet. Leave after 15-20 sec. Do it 4-5 times. It is better to do the seat with the help of someone first.
B. Note – It is better not to try to stay in the seat for long. If you stay for a long time, you may get hurt in a hurry while leaving.
C. Benefits –
1)The spine and waist are extremely flexible.
2) Neck and leg exercises are done.
3) Increases physical agility.
Spinal Cord Asana
A. Method – In Shalvasana – Gently lower both feet from the position of Scorpio to the ground in front of the head. Hold the cart with both hands in front. Keep the feet on the ground. Do it 3-4 times for 30 sec.
B. Noticeable – Keep a pair of legs. The knee will be slightly broken; However, try to keep as much as possible.
1) The best seat to increase the flexibility of the spine.
2) Regular practice increases the freshness of the atmosphere.
3) The body is quite lightly bound.
4) Excess fat cannot accumulate in the body.