the number of damaged homes in Joshimath has gone from Uttarakhand up to 723 during the proposed demolition of Two hotels can not be completed on Tuesday because of the resistance of Hotel owners and residents. a total of And 131 families were transferred to the temporary relief centers, amid a state of anger and desperation boiling over of The crisis that defies Joshimath. And environment Experts warn that Joshimath will not be last one To face such a manmade challenge At the invitation of the “daredevil” development Works.
here latest updates on Joshimath Crisis:
1. Safe evacuation of The population of the homes that have it developed The National Crisis Management Committee said cracks are the top priority on Tuesday after reviewing the situation in Joshimath.
2. The Central Building Research Institute, Roorkee, will assist the state government in Planned demolition of Unsafe area of Joshimath.
Joshimath sank: how man-made Factors that attacked the fragile environment
3. Supreme court on Tuesday refused an expedited hearing of a plea in Connection with Joshimath demolished and commanded for Jan 16th. She said there ‘democracy’ elected institutions to deal with with such cases.
Cracks appear in other parts of Uttarakhand amid the Joshimath crisis
4. Tapovan Vishnugad from NTPC project came on radar for Weakness of Joshimath foundation. While construction has been halted of Now, NTPC has denied the claims. In a press note last This week, the NTPC claimed that its tunnel does not pass under Joshimath.
5. On Monday, Joshimath was declared vulnerable to disaster, a month after residents began their protest against gradual sinking of City.
6. expert panel set up by government found that the land under Joshimath was depopulated as a result in Sinking of Joshimath because of a man-made and natural factors.
I have lived here for 60 years…’: A resident of Joshimath in tears | Video
7. Environmentalist Vimlendu Jha said Joshimath is not him last To witness this tragedy as many towns and villages in the Himalayas will be submerged in coming years and government He is the biggest offender.
8. “exist more More than 66 tunnels are being built in various cutting of Uttarakhand and also Dams are shaking up the whole country for decades, notwithstanding all the experts warning against With them. The continuous underground drilling and blasting has caused havoc,” Jha tweeted.
9. Apart from NTPC projectexperts also Trans-Himalayan railway projects were held for Increased landslides.
10. “The most shocking thing is that for over 5 decades, experts warned the government, to slow down downfor not drawing the map of The Himalayas are the same way as you do of Delhi or the plains, be sensitive,” Jha tweeted.
This Article Joshimath crisis: 723 houses damaged; ‘Himalayas map can’t be drawn like Delhi’ | Latest News India was first Published on World Weekly News