• 1 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning or dried oregano
• 3/4 tsp himalayan salt
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1 lb ground organic chicken
• Tomato sauce to coat
1. Set oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with avocado oil.
2. In a large bowl, whisk all ingredients except for chicken until a paste forms.
3. Add your chicken and work mixture into the meat. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon measure, form meatballs and arrange evenly on baking sheet. If the meatballs are sticking while rolling, just dip your fingers in water.
4. Bake meatballs for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway through. For a more golden colour, bake on convection, or carefully broil the top for about a minute.
5. Cover in your favourite tomato sauce and serve.