A new Game Update has been released for Hunt Showdown Update 1.72 Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. Hunt Showdown Update 1.72 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, shoppingmode Xbox One, shoppingmode Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to incorrectly purchase Devil’s Moon Event Legendary Skins for 0 Blood Bonds.
- Fixed some minor text issues in the Event Story as well as in the Rate of Fire tooltips.
- Implemented a fix for the in-game news.
- Fixed an issue that caused “investigate clue” to be stuck on screen if you died while investigating a clue.
- Fixed an issue that caused “Miner’s Song” end points to be invisible when placed in the world.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong time of day’s ambient sounds to play.
- Fixed a spot where players could become stuck in the Boss Lairs of Catfish Grove and Alain & Son’s Fish.
- Fixed two windows in Lawson Station (Waiting Hall building) that Players were not able to vault through properly.
- Fixed the rope alignment of the weapon charm on the LeMat Mark II.
This Article Hunt Showdown Patch Notes 1.72 Update Today on December 20, 2022 – Game Updates was first Published on World Weekly News