A new Game Update has been released for Conan Exiles Update 1.86 Find out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. Conan Exiles Update 1.86 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, shoppingmode Xbox One, shoppingmode Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
- Fixed a number of crashing issues.
- We have optimized grass occlusion to not cause performance issues. Therefore, you can now go touch grass safely.
- Optimized Lava Wall spell to be less intensive on performance.
- Addressed an issue that could cause delivery issues when purchasing Crom coins on the Playstation JP version, EGS and MStore.
- Reverted armor previews on the Bazaar to show static images while we address an issue with the 3D preview.
- Addressed an issue where one Ancient Obulus would disappear from your inventory after dying. Charon’s obol this is not.
- Fixed a number of visual issues with some armors. This should also address an issue that caused the Khitan Exile set not rendering on consoles.
UI AND TEXT FIXES
- Updated the game credits with some corrections.
- Fixed icons for emotes Viking Horn, Handstand and Watching You, which honestly sound like an epic party.
- Behold! The healthbars for your enemies are red again just like Crom intended.
- Similar to the above fix, players within the range of a Battle Standard should have their healthbar color updated correctly.
This Article Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.86 Update Today on December 21, 2022 – Game Updates was first Published on World Weekly News