Strong beautiful shiny hairy who doesn’t want it, it is the most simple yet complicated requirement of human beings.
Hair fall is one of the most common problems of hair health. The gradual loss of hair, with low regrowth becoming a major health concern.
Here in this blog, I am going to give a simple Ayurveda guide for your hair fall problem.
Hairfall is a primary as well as a secondary health condition. It can be caused due to sedentary causes or by underlying hormonal, metabolism disorder.
Some common causes of Hair Fall are-
- Irregular sleep cycle
- Irregular eating habits
- Excessive use of chemicals on hairs
- Medicinal Side-effect
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Scalp Infection
What does Ayurveda say about Hair fall?
All the Ayurveda classical texts give a brief description of Hair fall under the category named Khalitya.
Khalitya is a gradual falling of hair caused by the vitiation of Pitta dosha. Vitiated Pitta dosha then combines with Vata dosha or Kapha dosha to destroy the hair.
Easy Guide to follow for treating Hair Fall –
As per Ayurveda first, it is essential to remove the causative factor
Here’s an easy guide, some simple steps to follow, and to indulge in a daily lifestyle for healthy hair.
- Hair Massage – Regular hair massage is necessary for healthy hair. Massage with medicated Ayurveda oil and simple oils such as Nariyal oil or sesame oil gives a great texture to the hair and reduces hair fall.
2. Nasya– Daily nasal application gives strength to the hairs that help in reducing hair fall.
3. Hair wash with Less chemical Shampoos
4. Hair mask – A herbal hair mask provides nutrition to the hair roots.
- For this, you have to take Liquorice powder( Yastimadhu powder), amla powder and mixed them with honey.
- Apply this paste over your hair strands as well as at your roots.
- Leave this for 30 minutes and wash it.
This simple home remedy for hair fall helps in the regrowth of hair.
5. Diet- A balanced healthy diet is essential for good health as well as it is best for hair growth.
If you want healthy hair it is a must to eat a healthy protein, vitamin riched diet.
Here are some food items that can help in treating hair fall problem and helps in the regrowth of hair-
- Legumes are a must for promoting hair growth.
- Nuts are great for hair growth as they are rich in biotin content.
- Citrus foods
- Green leafy vegetables like Spinach and Broccoli are a good source of Iron, Promoting hair growth.
- Paneer and Soybeans are a good source of proteins that helps in the regrowth of hairs.
Things to avoid
- Avoid using cold water or extremely warm water for washing hairs. Use lukewarm water for washing hairs.
- Sleeping in the daytime should be restricted
- Stop awakening late at the night.
- Avoid using excessive salt and sour in a diet.
In a nutshell-
Healthy Hairs are essential for both men and women. It gives us an overview of our health and maintaining good hair is possible with some changes in daily routine and follow the guidelines as per Ayurveda.